COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham’s re-election campaign today announced a significant statewide television, radio and digital ad blitz was launched over the weekend.
The new ads highlight Graham’s leadership for South Carolina against President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s failed policies. The new ads tout Graham’s:
- Fight against President Obama’s union bosses at the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) when they tried to shut down Boeing’s North Charleston Plant – protecting thousands of South Carolina jobs.
- Support for building the Keystone-XL pipeline. Graham was one of the first members of Congress to visit the Canadian oil fields and advocate for the pipeline’s construction.
- Leadership on cutting through bureaucratic red tape and securing funding to ensure the Port of Charleston is deepened, creating thousands of new jobs.
- Opposition to Obamacare from Day One and efforts to repeal, replace, and opt-out of it.
- Long-time efforts to stand up for our military, including providing the right equipment to keep them safe in battle and fighting the devastating Sequestration military cuts.
- Advocacy of keeping our country safe from Radical Islam by fighting the terrorists where they live so we keep them from coming to our shores.
The 30-second TV spot, “Make it Happen,” is available below: