COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham’s campaign today released the first television and radio advertisements of the year touting Graham’s conservative leadership in the Senate. The six-figure buy will run statewide for more than a week.
The ads cite Graham’s:
- fight against Obamacare and efforts to repeal it;
- leadership in getting to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi;
- strong record of standing up for our men and women in uniform;
- leadership against President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) when they tried to close down Boeing’s North Charleston plant;
- efforts to cut out-of-control spending in Washington;
- ranking by the National Taxpayers Union Foundation (NTUF) as a Top 5 Senate budget cutter;
- long track record of protecting the Second Amendment;
- 92 conservative rating by the American Conservative Union.